Artistic Adventures

Friday, August 20, 2010

Bill Kaulitz- Finished



Finally done with this! I sorta gave up on his hair, I shoulda known better than to attempt a wacky backlit mohawk. *Shrug* Regardless, it is finished. I hope she likes it.

In other news, I'm making a dress for my friend Maria out of pretty old pillow cases (she is tiny), and that's coming along well. Pictures will follow soon.
Also, I'm currently (as in, at this moment) making a purse for my friend Amy as a late birthday gift. It is blue-green-gold plaid with kelly green lining inside.

I tried to have a garage sale today, but so far it looks like my advertising skills have failed. Or, just not many people are interested in teenage girl apparel. Probably both. My sister is outside now manning the vacant setup. But, the day's not over yet, we'll see who shows up.


Oh, by the way, I have decided to take part in this little shindig called The Sketchbook Project. Basically, they send you a sketchbook, you fill 'er up, and they take it on tour around the US. It costs $25, but I think it will be fun. I'll probably do some watercolor paintings.

Anyway, looking forward to that, lots of sewing to do, and I leave for college next Wednesday! BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment